HOA & Property Management
HOA and property managers provide outdoor spaces with pools and other amenities that can benefit from shade structures from USA SHADE and Fabric Structures. Attract visitors to your community outdoor spaces for events and relaxation by providing comfortable shaded areas. At USA SHADE, we understand the importance of enhancing outdoor amenity centers with aesthetic and architectural appeal, and we'll provide year-round shade solutions to fit your specifications.+ Read More
Playground and Pool Shade Structures for HOAs
One way to make a condo building, planned community or subdivision more attractive is to install outdoor areas for fun and relaxation. Playgrounds give children a place to run around and play, while swimming pools offer residents the opportunity to relax and get some exercise.
When your HOA installs a playground or pool, it has the responsibility of maintaining those areas. You might fund maintenance through HOA fees or special assessments. The HOA is responsible for scheduling inspections and making repairs as needed. It also must post signs explaining the rules of the pool or playground.
To get the greatest benefit from an outdoor space, the HOA should also do what it can to make those areas comfortable. Shade structures installed over a swimming pool allow residents to enjoy the water on a hot, sunny day without getting burned or overheating. Installed in a playground area, shade structures protect children's skin from the sun's rays.
Elevate Your Outdoor Space With Shade Structures
Our commercial outdoor shade structures are manufactured and installed by our skilled team members, who are ready to assist you throughout the entire process, from the initial design and customization stages to the final installation. Professional-grade shade structures can help elevate your HOA outdoor space by adding:
- Functional value: Shade can reduce UV radiation by 50% or more and is essential in protecting children and families from heat exhaustion. Shade structures also protect playground equipment from getting hot and help extend its lifetime value.
- Aesthetic and architectural value: At USA SHADE, we know how to transform outdoor spaces to enhance their aesthetic value for your HOA project.
- Inspiration: Our designers are true innovators when it comes to bringing something new and unique to a community space.
How USA SHADE Works With HOAs
When an HOA contacts us about a project, we can help in several ways. We'll work with you through the design process to ensure your new shade structure coordinates with the swimming pool area or playground equipment. We understand that outdoor amenities affect the value of your property, and we aim to make our shade structures aesthetically pleasing.
We'll also take your unique requirements into consideration. We offer a range of custom options, and we can help you choose the right size and shape for your shade structure.
Finally, we handle the installation of shade structures for HOAs. We work with experienced, certified and trained construction professionals to do the job right the first time.
USA SHADE: A Pioneer in Shade Structures Across North America
Along with shade structures for HOA, USA SHADE assists property managers, school directors, city employers, general contractors and architects in bringing their vision to life with commercial shade structures. For over three decades, we've been a pioneer in the DSA, or Division of State Architect, shade business. We can help you complete your commercial shade structure project with vision and tact for any custom-designed or PC structured project under the sun. Other benefits of choosing USA SHADE include:
- Industry know-how: Since 1991, we've been innovators of custom shade structures in North America, and we've been the leader in our industry for over a decade. Our extensive know-how and architectural capabilities can turn any design dream into a reality.
- Durability: Homeowner's associations trust USA SHADE for shade solutions for everything from urban condos and apartment complexes to residential neighborhoods. Our shade structures are built to last and help attract residents to your tennis courts, swimming pools, walkways, playgrounds, outdoor basketball courts and community center patios.
- Exceptional customer service: We build lasting partnerships with homeowner's associations across the U.S. while delivering uncompromising quality on all projects.
- Custom shade capabilities: When it comes to planning an outdoor community event, one of the most aesthetically appealing ways to elevate an event design is with custom-made shade structures. Our in-house design experts will guide you through the customization process so that all your needs are taken care of and your developmental goals meet their mark.
- Architectural Specialist Division: Our Architectural Specialist Division partners with our shade design team to efficiently integrate commercial fabric structures into a wide range of market segments.
Contact Us Today for a Free Quote
Our team of shade structure and fabric experts at USA SHADE is ready to assist you throughout the entire process, from initial design to fabrication and construction. Request a quote today for a shade structure for your HOA outdoor project.