The "workhorse" of our product line, Hip shade structures are very cost-effective, and are ideal for shading a wide variety of areas including pool areas, playspaces, outdoor seating, automotive detail areas, and more. The hip roof design features clean, straight lines - a common look for surrounding buildings and structures. Here are some of our hip shade structure options:
- Lengths available from 11’ (min) to 40’ (max); entry height 7’ ~ 15’
- Widths available from 10’ (min) to 40’ (max)
- Base Plate, Recessed Base Plate, or Embed mounting designs
- Shadesure® or Colourshade® FR (DSA-approved) fabrics available
Why Choose a Hip Shade Structure?
Hip shade structure might be right for you if you need:
- A more budget-friendly shade solution
- A simpler design that will not detract from structures already on the property
- A flexible shade structure which can work for a variety of needs - from pool areas to picnic table areas, hip shade structures have versatile applications.
- Shade structures with lengths and widths of up to 40 feet (though multiple structures can be combined to provide for an even larger shade area.)
Why Buy Hip Shade Structures from USA SHADE?
If you’re investing in a hip shade canopy structure, you want a solution that’s tailor-made for your needs. Since USA SHADE offers so many shade structure options, you may be able to find exactly what you want, already pre-designed. However, if you’re looking for a more personalized solution, our team of design experts can create custom hip shade structure solutions that will allow you to get exactly the structure you need.
Whether you need a shade structure to help you maximize your business’s branding (such as walkway cover in front of a retail space, complete with your logo), or are just looking for a simple solution to provide heat and UV protection, we can help. From shade structures for playgrounds, to outdoor basketball courts, seating areas, and everything in between, all of our products are built to last. Our quality hip shade structures can be made with Shadesure® or Colourshade® FR fabrics for top-notch quality and long-term use.
Whether you want to create a shaded seating space or make an existing exterior space more attractive and comfortable, contact us to discuss design options. Our team of dedicated shade experts is more than happy to review solutions, answer your questions, and work through the process with you. With our extensive design capabilities and vast product offerings, as well as our knowledgeable team, we can help transform your outdoor spaces into and area you’ll love for years and years to come. Request a quote today!