Statement of Limited Warranty for USA SHADE Products
- The structural integrity of all supplied steel is warranted for ten years.
- If assembly is provided by the Company, workmanship covering the labor for the removal, assembly, and cost of shipping will be covered for one year.
- All steel surface finishes are warranted for one year.
- Shadesure™, Colourshade ® FR, Extreme 32™, Commercial 95™, SaFRshade™ and Monotec 370™ fabrics all carry a ten year limited manufacturer’s warranty against failure from significant fading, deterioration, breakdown, outdoor heat, cold, or discoloration. Should the fabric need to be replaced under the warranty, the Company will manufacture and ship a new replacement fabric at no charge for the first six years, thereafter pro-rated at 20% per year over the remaining four years. The following are exceptions to the preceding warranty terms:
- Shadesure™ fabrics in Red, Yellow, Atomic Orange, Electric Purple, Zesty Lime, Cinnamon, Olive, and Mulberry carry a five year pro-rated warranty;
- Fabrics attached to Coolbrella structures carry a three year warranty;
- Individual fabric tops measuring greater than 40’ in length are covered by a non-prorated five year warranty;
- Precontraint 502™ waterproof material is subject to an eight year pro-rated warranty
General Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
These limited warranties are effective from the date of sale, or, if assembly is provided by the Company, upon receipt by Company from Purchaser of a completed and signed “Customer Checklist and Sign-off” form.
- In its sole discretion, the Company will repair and/or replace defective structures, products, or workmanship, or refund that portion of the price related to the defective product, labor, or service rendered
The Company reserves the right, in cases where certain fabric colors have been discontinued, to offer the Purchaser or Owner a choice of available alternative colors to replace the warranted fabric. The Company does not warranty that any particular color will be available for any period of time, and reserves the right to discontinue any color for any reason, without recourse by the Purchaser or Owner of the discontinued fabric color.
- Should the Purchaser or Owner sell the structures to another party, the warranty cannot be transferred to the new owner without a complete and thorough on-site inspection performed by a Company representative. Please contact the company at email@example.com for more details.
All warranty claims covering Company-supplied structures, products, and services must be submitted by Purchaser or Owner in writing to the Company within thirty days from the date of discovery of the alleged defect, and must include a detailed description and photographs of the alleged defect or problem. Warranty claims should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchaser or Owner agrees that venue for any court action to enforce these limited warranties shall be in the City or County of Dallas in the State of Texas, USA.
- These limited warranties are void if:
- the supplied structures, products, services and/or labor are not paid for in full;
- the structures are not assembled in strict compliance with USA SHADE specifications;
- any changes, modifications, additions, or attachments are made to the structures in any way, without prior written approval from the Company— specifically, no signs, objects, fans, light fixtures, etc. may be hung from the structures, unless specifically engineered by the Company.
- These limited warranties do not cover defects and/or damages caused by:
- normal wear and tear;
- misuse, willful, or intentional damage, vandalism, contact with chemicals, cuts, or Acts of God (i.e. tornado, hurricane, micro/macros burst, earthquake, wildfires, etc.);
- ice, snow, or wind loads in excess of the designed load parameters engineered for the supplied structures;
- use, maintenance, neglect, repair and/or service inconsistent with the Company’s written care and maintenance instructions, provided with the order.
- The limited warranties explicitly exclude:
- workmanship related to assembly not provided by the Company or its agents;
- fabric curtains, valances, and flat vertical panels;
- fabric canopies installed on structures that were not engineered and originally supplied by the Company.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, LIQUIDATED, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFIT, USE OR GOODWILL, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF A BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, USE, OPERATION OR REPAIR OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.
THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR THE COMPANY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN LAW OR IN FACT. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. PURCHASER, BY ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WAIVES ANY RIGHTS IT WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE TO CLAIM OR ASSERT THAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Colourshade ® and Extreme 32™ are registered trademarks of Multiknit Pty. Ltd.
Commercial 95™ and SaFRshade™ are registered trademarks of Gale Pacific USA Inc.
Monotec 370™ is a registered trademark of PRO-KNIT Industries Pty. Ltd.
Precontraint 502™ is a registered trademark of Serge Ferrari North America, Inc.