Shade Structures for Wineries
Wineries are famous for hosting tasting events, weddings, and other gatherings commonly held outdoors. Our shade structures can provide the functionality of shade protection while adding to the overall aesthetics of the winery and grounds.
Grapes at wineries rely on the sun to create delicious wine, but winery shade structures are important to:
- Protect visitors' cars in the parking lot
- Cover rows in the vineyard that help growers and workers
- Control shade that can protect delicate grapes
- Protect wineries fermentation tanks and other equipment, as well as the employees working at these sites
- Provide shade walkways for additional comfort for visitors
- Offer outdoor seating areas that encourage visitors to linger and sample wines and foods
- Attract weddings and other events
- Make your winery stand out and help with branding efforts
USA SHADE and Fabric Structures has a wide range of options, as well as custom shade structures for wineries, to help you brand your business, provide comfortable outdoor areas and create a venue space. We have already helped create more than 300,000 structures in 30 years for wineries, vineyards and other businesses.+ Read More
Choosing Shade Structures for Wineries
USA SHADE can help you select the right option for your winery. We offer:
- Square and Rectangle Hip Structures: These traditional options have a “roof” and four posts. They are an economical option for larger spaces. With different colors and fabrics, they can make a good option for courtyards, outdoor venues, wedding spaces and outdoor seating areas. They can also shield your equipment.
- Multi-Sided Structures: Hexagons, triangles and other multi-sided shapes can create a sophisticated outdoor seating space and al fresco dining area, which can work for tours and tastings, as well as meetings.
- Shade Sails: You can use shade structures in triangular sail shapes alone or in groups to create a larger shaded area while still letting in air. These are more unique and look spectacular over a seating area overlooking fields or a view. If your terrain has terraces or multiple levels, sails also come with different-sized posts to accommodate the land.
- Cantilever Shades: In areas where you want maximum visibility and don’t have much space for posts, these structures rely on one or two posts to the side, leaving a large open area. They can be a great option for parking spaces, walkways and seating areas.
USA SHADE can design, fabricate and install specialty and custom shade structures, so you are limited only by your imagination. One reason businesses turn to us is because we offer service at every level, from design and project management to fabrication and installation. Bring us your ideas and needs, and we’ll make them a reality.
With so many options for shade structures, the possibilities for your winery are nearly endless. Contact USA SHADE today to get a quote.